Version 3.0 Last updated: 27/09/2018
Access to and use of this site ('leedsnorthwestssp.org') is provided by The Leeds North West SSP subject to the following terms:
1. By using leedsnorthwestssp.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of leedsnorthwestssp.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use leedsnorthwestssp.org.
2. The Leeds North West SSP may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by The Leeds North West SSP. Your continued use of leedsnorthwestssp.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of leedsnorthwestssp.org
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use leedsnorthwestssp.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any leedsnorthwestssp.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Note certain images and PDF files have been released under a Creative Commons license and these are clearly stated in their filenames. Any other use of leedsnorthwestssp.org content requires written permission of The Leeds North West SSP.
4. You agree to use leedsnorthwestssp.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of leedsnorthwestssp.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within leedsnorthwestssp.org.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. leedsnorthwestssp.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Leeds North West SSP, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will The Leeds North West SSP be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of leedsnorthwestssp.org regardless of the form of action.
7. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Leeds North West SSP does not warrant that functions contained in leedsnorthwestssp.org content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that leedsnorthwestssp.org or the squarespace.com service that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying The Leeds North West SSP or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Leeds North West SSP and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Leeds North West SSP, or any other third party.
10. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to leedsnorthwestssp.org (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant The Leeds North West SSP a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to The Leeds North West SSP the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to leedsnorthwestssp.org
Further to paragraph 10, by submitting your contribution to leedsnorthwestssp.org, you warrant that your contribution:
10.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available toThe Leeds North West SSP for all the purposes specified above; is not defamatory; and does not infringe any law
10.2 indemnify The Leeds North West SSP against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by The Leeds North West SSP as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on leedsnorthwestssp.org and the purposes specified above.
11. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on leedsnorthwestssp.org then the latter shall prevail. For example, if a particular image has been released under a Creative Commons license then that will prevail.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any concerns, questions or comments please contact us
Active Schools / Leeds North West School Sport Partnership
01943 88 3000
St. Mary's Menston Catholic Voluntary Academy